Get your ticket and head to the L.W. "Pete" Kent Train Car Experience to begin your Museum experience. Make sure to register your Dog Tag either on board the train car or at the kiosk after exiting. Follow your WWII participant’s story at kiosks throughout your Museum experience and online after your visit.
Highlights, as time allows:
- The Joe W. and Dorothy D. Brown Foundation Special Exhibit Gallery
- The Arsenal of Democracy: The Herman and George Brown Salute to the Home Front
- Ralph E. Crump, LTJG, USNR, US Merchant Marine Gallery
- The Richard C. Adkerson & Freeport-McMoRan Foundation Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries and The Duchossois Family Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries
- US Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center
- The American Sector Restaurant + Bar
- The Jeri Nims Soda Shop
- A show in BB’s Stage Door Canteen, where the music of the 1940s comes to life.