Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at The National WWII Museum.
The National WWII Museum offers a competitive wage and benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance – 2 plan options; Museum pays 75% of premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) – Museum matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6%; employer contribution fully vested after 3 years of employment
- Life insurance and AD&D - $15,000 policy employer paid; additional life and AD&D available
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays per year
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Employee assistance program
The National WWII Museum is an equal opportunity employer and seeks diversity in its workforce. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
In addition to employment opportunities, the Museum also offers a limited number of internships* each semester to qualified college juniors, seniors, and graduate students. Learn more about the Museum’s internship program and its guidelines.
To view available employment and internship opportunities, click below to visit our job board page. No phone calls or walk-ins please.