The National WWII Museum
945 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
(Main Entrance on Andrew Higgins Drive)
Please note that work hours for the majority of Museum staff are from 8:30 a.m. CST to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday.
Research, Personal Histories
The Museum adheres to a strict user policy on all social media channels:
The National WWII Museum welcomes your comments and encourage all of our users to express their opinions freely and enter into informed debate. Please note that you are individually responsible for the content of your comments. Opinions expressed in posts not administered by The National WWII Museum are not necessarily those of The National WWII Museum and its staff, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these posts.
We want this to be an open and honest forum and we also want posts to be courteous and to not cause offence, therefore we reserve the right to delete any of the following:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations, websites, contests or promotions
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users