Call for more info
The American Spirit Awards is an awards gala celebrating individuals and organizations whose work reflects the values and spirit of those who served our country during the World War II years. We honor those who inspire others through their own acts of courage, sacrifice, initiative and generosity—particularly in the areas of leadership, service to country or community and education.
During the week of the event, sponsors, donors, and guests will receive an email with a viewing link and instructions on how to enjoy the 2021 American Spirit Awards Virtual Celebration.
Tune in at 6:30 p.m. Central to enjoy a 30-minute pre-show highlighting American Spirit Awards sponsors, past recipients, and Museum programs.
The main program will be live from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Central and will feature:
- Performances by the Victory Belles
- Tributes to the 2021 American Spirit Medallion and Silver Service Medallion honorees
- Recognition of the 2021 Billy Michal Student Leadership Award recipients
- Highlights of the Museum’s educational outreach during the pandemic
- Presentation of the Museum’s 2021 American Spirit Award
Contact the Fundraising Events Office at email@example.com for additional questions about the virtual celebration.