The National WWII Museum’s Center for Collections & Archives is excited to present rarely seen artifacts from the Museum’s vault, not currently on display or available for public viewing. Led by one of our experienced Museum guides, this hour-long experience gives visitors the opportunity to get hands-on and up close to rarely seen WWII artifacts in the Museum’s collection. See how the items give voice to the American experience in the war that changed the world.
*This exclusive experience is offered on select dates and times, based on availability.
- A Museum Guide-led artifact examination and discussion of select WWII artifacts from the Museum’s Center for Collections & Archives.
- $50.00 plus tax per person added to your Museum Campus Pass.
- 1 Hour
- Experience runs on select Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 12 guests.
- Private Out of the Vault experiences are available. Contact the Sales Department for availability and pricing at 504-528-1944 x 402.
- Book your experience online or by phone at 504-528-1944 x 402.