The National WWII Museum’s private Center for Collections & Archives is excited to present rarely seen artifacts from our vault, not available for public viewing, which give voice to the American experience in World War II. Hosted by a Museum curator, this exclusive experience will allow guests a behind-the-scenes look at Museum artifacts not currently on display. The presentation will include detailed descriptions of the processes used to preserve and store the Center’s rare artifacts, as well as insight into the work that goes into developing the Museum’s exhibits and programs.
*This exclusive experience is offered on select dates and times, based on availability.
- A curator-led artifact presentation of select items from the Museum’s Center for Collections & Archives.
- $50.00 plus tax per person added to your Museum Campus Pass.
- 1 Hour
- Experience will run on select Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 12 guests.
- Private experiences are available for guests who would like to buy out a time slot.
- Booking online, or by phone at 504-528-1944 x 402.