Led by one of the Museum’s experienced guides, this private two-and-a-half-hour experience gives visitors the opportunity to interact with genuine WWII artifacts from the Museum’s Collection that are not on display to the public. Start your experience with a guided tour of The Arsenal of Democracy: The Herman and George R. Brown Salute to the Home Front to learn more about the events that brought the United States into the war that changed the world. Then, you will have the opportunity to handle artifacts from the Museum’s collection that give voice to the American experience in World War II. Finally, delve into the story of how the war was fought and won in either the Pacific or European theater as you explore the Campaigns of Courage pavilion with your private guide.
*This exclusive experience is offered on select dates and times, based on availability.
- Private guided tour of The Arsenal of Democracy and one exhibit in Campaigns of Courage.
- Private behind-the-scenes artifact exploration.
- Museum Campus Pass for up to 15 guests.
- $750 plus tax, up to 15 guests
- 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Experience runs on select Saturdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Must be booked in advanced.
- Contact the Sales Department for availability at 504-528-1944 x 222. Additional times may be available upon request.