The National WWII Museum’s young professional group is focused on cultivating the Museum’s next generation of support through education, engagement, and networking.
Get the inside track!
The Young Benefactors, presented by IBERIABANK | First Horizon, gathers young professionals ages 21–45 for exclusive networking, educational, and social events connected to The National WWII Museum—one of the best museums in the world! Joining the Young Benefactors is an excellent way to engage with local young professionals that believe in our mission, as well as to receive insider knowledge of our growing institution.
- Unlimited admission to the Museum’s pavilions and galleries from October 2020–October 2021
- Access to a full calendar of events to enjoy during our Young Benefactors social season (October – June)
- Exclusive invitations to both virtual and in-person presentations by Museum educators and guest speakers
- Behind the scenes tours of new, special exhibits with Museum curators
- Discounted tickets for the Museum’s Victory Ball, American Spirit Awards, and other events
- A chance to meet, mingle, and network with other young professionals
- Reduced Membership prices for Museum programs including Curators’ Collections Tours and Guided Tours
- 10% discount in the Museum store onsite and online
- Year-round personalized service from Young Benefactor Manager
Join The National WWII Museum's Young Benefactors
You must be 21 or older to join.
Individual Membership: $100
Dual Membership: $150
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2021–2022 Young Benefactors season? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.