The National WWII Museum’s young professional group is focused on cultivating the Museum’s next generation of support through education, engagement, and networking.
Get the inside track!
The Young Benefactors gathers young professionals ages 21–45 for exclusive networking, educational, and social events connected to The National WWII Museum—one of the best museums in the world! Joining the Young Benefactors is an excellent way to engage with local young professionals that believe in our mission, as well as to receive insider knowledge of our growing institution.
- Unlimited admission to the Museum’s pavilions and galleries from October 2022–October 2023
- Access to a calendar of events to enjoy during our Young Benefactors social season
- Exclusive invitations to both virtual and in-person presentations by Museum educators and guest speakers
- Behind the scenes tours of new, special exhibits with Museum curators
- Discounted tickets for the Museum’s Victory Ball, American Spirit Awards, and other events
- A chance to meet, mingle, and network with other young professionals
- Reduced Membership prices for Museum programs including Curators’ Collections Tours and Guided Tours
- 10% discount in the Museum store onsite and online
- Year-round personalized service from Young Benefactor Manager
Join The National WWII Museum's Young Benefactors
You must be 21 or older to join.
Individual Membership: $100
Dual Membership: $150
Check back soon for the 2022–2023 Young Benefactors Social Calendar!
The National WWII Museum observes all local, state, and CDC guidelines regarding events and large gatherings. Prior to the event, Members will be informed of any additional safety protocols or event modifications required. Topics and dates are subject to change.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2022–2023 Young Benefactors season? Please contact email@example.com for additional information.