The National WWII Museum’s young professional group is focused on cultivating the Museum’s next generation of support through education, engagement, and networking.
Get the inside track!
The Young Benefactors gathers young professionals ages 21–45 for exclusive networking, educational, and social events connected to The National WWII Museum—one of the best museums in the world! Joining the Young Benefactors is an excellent way to engage with young professionals across the country who share belief in our mission, as well as to receive insider knowledge of our growing institution.
- A season filled with exclusive events, virtual presentations, monthly newsletters, and guided tours of special exhibits, and new Museum additions as the campus expands!
- Young Benefactor Museum Membership—FREE admission to the Museum from October 2020–October 2021
- Discounted tickets for Museum special events, including Victory Ball and American Spirit Awards
- Frontline news of Museum activities through speakers, curators, and historians
- A chance to meet, mingle, and network with young professionals from across the country
You must be 21 or older to join.
Calendar of Events for the 2020–2021 Season
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Virtual Tour of Ghost Army: The Combat Con Artists of WWII with Museum curator, Larry Decuers
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Discussion on Drug Use and Alcohol during WWII with Dr. Kristen Burton
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Holiday Zoomtacularwith the Victory Belles
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Young Benefactors Book Club
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Experience The Shoah Foundation’s new Liberator Series of Dimensions in Testimony
Thursday, Marsh 18, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Exclusive Tour of the Trench Art During World War II exhibit with Curator Tom Czekanski
Thursday, May 6, 2021
Soiree at Southern Yacht Club with the Museum’s Curatorial Team
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Video Premiere: Meet The Young Benefactors