In the spring of 1955, Johnny Cash walked into the legendary Sun Studios in Memphis, Tennessee, and the music world was never the same. Not long afterward, Terry Lee Goffee put his first Cash record on a turntable and his world changed too. In the memorable tribute show Goffee becomes Cash, from the moment he walks onstage until the end of this show. Among the 34 songs included in the tribute are such Cash classics as “A Boy Named Sue,” “Sunday Morning Coming Down,” “I Walk the Line,” “Ring of Fire,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” and “Hurt.
January 21 - 30
- Friday and Saturday Evenings: 7 PM
- Sunday Matinee: 2 PM
- 90 minute runtime
- Performance Pricing: $45 / $42 Members
Required for Entry per City of New Orleans Mandate
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR/antigen test taken no more than 72 hours before entry
- Guests are required to wear a mask indoors unless actively eating or drinking
- Beverages are available for purchase preshow at the bar in the American Sector Restaurant & Bar.