Join The National WWII Museum on a special tour of Normandy to gain a deep appreciation for a region that has been extremely influential in world history. In addition to transportation to and from Normandy from Charles de Gaulle Airport and transportation to and from the race location for the Q50 Races Normandy Trail Race, you will experience the very best of Normandy. Stand on the shore of Omaha Beach as your guide describes personal stories of the men who stormed the very same sands almost 75 years ago. Traverse the infamous Norman hedgerows which provided cover for the German defenders and slowed the Allied advance to a crawl. Enter the church in the village of Ste-Mère-Église where stained glass commemorates the brave paratroopers who liberated the area on the morning of June 6, 1944. Participate in a Q50 Races wreath-laying at The Normandy American Cemetery as you pay respects to the 9,387 individuals buried in the ground they helped to liberate.
- Round trip transportation between Paris and Normandy, departing Paris on October 5, 2017, at 11:00 am,returning to Paris the evening of October 10, 2017.
- Hotel accommodations at a 3-star hotel (5 nights in Normandy, 1 night in Charles de Gaulle Paris Airport Property prior departure)
- Four days of WWII historical touring on October 6, 8,9, and 10, 2017
- Transportation to/from the Q50 Omaha Beach Race on October 7, 2017
- Six Breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners
- The National WWII Museum commemorative duffel bag
$2,195 based on double occupancy
$2,695 single occupancy