New Orleans jazz legend and former bandleader for the Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Wendell Brunious, pays tribute to the great Louis Armstrong. The Grammy award-winning trumpet artist will present an evening of fabulous jazz and riveting stories about the poor, African-American boy from New Orleans who pioneered an entire genre of American popular music and taught it to the rest of the world. Ably assisted by BB’s Stage Door Canteen favorite Tom Hook and a band of Crescent City superstars, this will be an unforgettable evening for jazz aficionados and lovers of American popular music alike.
October 22 – November 7
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Evenings: 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday Matinee: 2:00 p.m.
- 90 minute runtime
- Performance Pricing: $50 / $47 Members
Required for Entry per City of New Orleans Mandate
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before entry
- Face mask covering mouth and nose at all times except when actively eating or drinking