Follow American citizen soldiers through World War II in this exclusive small-group guided tour of the immersive, interactive Campaigns of Courage: European and Pacific Theaters pavilion. During the two-hour experience through the Museum’s signature exhibits, an official Museum guide will walk you through the chronological narrative of each theater of combat, bringing to life the drama, sacrifices, personal stories, and strategies of America’s campaign to defeat the Axis powers and preserve freedom. Your guide will also highlight several artifacts, displays, and exhibit panels during the tour, which explores how the Allies secured victory in the 20th century’s titanic struggle—a fight for civilization itself.
In The Duchossois Family Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries, you’ll travel the road to victory from the sands of North Africa, through the skies of Europe, across the beaches of Normandy, and into the ruins of the Third Reich. In the Richard C. Adkerson & Freeport-McMoRan Foundation Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries, you’ll journey through fierce battles at sea, into Guadalcanal’s “Green Hell,” and across Pacific island footholds toward a decisive atomic endgame.
This exclusive experience is offered at 1:00 p.m. (based on availability and seasonal demand).
- Guided tour of Road to Tokyo and Road to Berlin
- Wireless audio headset for tour-guide narration
- $30.00 plus tax per person added to any Museum Campus Pass purchase
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel any tour with less than two confirmed guests.
- Private tours are available. Call 504-528-1944 x 402 for group rates.
- Guests may book online or over the phone by contacting Specialty Sales at 504-528-1944 x 402.