Follow American citizen soldiers through World War II in this exclusive small-group guided tour of the immersive, interactive Campaigns of Courage: European and Pacific Theaters pavilion. During the two-hour experience through the Museum’s signature exhibits, an official Museum guide will walk you through the chronological narrative of each theater of combat, bringing to life the drama, sacrifices, personal stories, and strategies of America’s campaign to defeat the Axis powers and preserve freedom. Your guide will also highlight several artifacts, displays, and exhibit panels during the tour, which explores how the Allies secured victory in the 20th century’s titanic struggle—a fight for civilization itself.
In The Duchossois Family Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries, you’ll travel the road to victory from the sands of North Africa, through the skies of Europe, across the beaches of Normandy, and into the ruins of the Third Reich. In the Richard C. Adkerson & Freeport-McMoRan Foundation Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries, you’ll journey through fierce battles at sea, into Guadalcanal’s “Green Hell,” and across Pacific island footholds toward a decisive atomic endgame.
This exclusive experience is offered at 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (based on availability and seasonal demand). The price of the Campaigns of Courage Guided Tour includes a Museum Campus Pass, allowing tour members to explore every facet of the Museum’s public space at their leisure before and after their tour. In addition, the package includes a ticket to view the 4D experience Beyond All Boundaries, narrated by Tom Hanks.
- Guided tour of Road to Tokyo and Road to Berlin
- Museum Campus Pass
- A ticket to view Beyond All Boundaries
- Wireless audio headset for tour-guide narration
- $65.00 plus tax per person
- $25.00 plus tax for Museum Members
Discount Package Pricing:
- Take a ride into WWII history aboard PT-305, the Museum’s fully restored WWII patrol-torpedo boat! Cost: $244.00 plus tax per person. (Rides are Saturdays only and based on availability. PT-305 is located at an off-site facility on Lake Pontchartrain about 20 minutes from the Museum. Transportation is not provided.)
- BB’s Stage Door Canteen dinner show: $59.99 plus tax per person; cabaret show: $25.99 plus tax per person. (Both are based on availability and offerings vary. Please ask for additional information.)
- Step inside The National WWII Museum’s private Center for Collections & Archives and climb into a B-24 Liberator on the exclusive Curators’ Collection Behind the Lines tour, offered on Fridays and select Saturdays. (Operating dates may vary seasonally based on availability.) Cost: $278.00 plus tax per person.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel any tour with less than two confirmed guests.
- Private tours are available. Call 504-528-1944 x 402 for group rates.
- Guests may book online or over the phone by contacting Specialty Sales at 504-528-1944 x 402.