This full-day training will provide you with all the tools you need to bring the Medal of Honor Character Development Program into your classroom. The flexible, cross-curricular resource, which uses the oral histories of Medal of Honor Recipients and citizen heroes, focuses on how students can use these examples of courage, commitment, sacrifice, integrity, citizenship and patriotism to influence change in their own communities. Middle and high school teachers from all subject areas along with counselors, coaches, and administrators are invited to attend this free training.
Teachers Attending This Event Will
- Meet and hear from a Medal of Honor Recipient
- Receive free admission to The National World War II Museum
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Receive a $100 Visa gift card
- Be eligible for graduate level extension credit through the University of San Diego
- Receive all resources at no cost