The Museum now offers an exclusive group tour of the Campaigns of Courage Pavilion, where The Duchossois Family Road to Berlin: European Theater Galleries and the Richard C. Adkerson & Freeport-McMoRan Foundation Road to Tokyo: Pacific Theater Galleries address the heart of the Museum’s mission of telling the story of the American experience in World War II—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn. This exclusive, small-group experience offers an official Museum guide taking your group through the chronological narrative of each theater of combat, bringing to life the drama, sacrifices, personal stories, and strategies of America’s campaign to defeat the Axis powers and preserve freedom. Your guide will also highlight several artifacts, displays, and exhibits during the tour, which explores how US citizen soldiers and their Allies secured victory in the 20th century’s titanic struggle—a fight for civilization itself.
- Available for groups with 8–15 participants*
- Offered twice daily at 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday (excludes holidays, special events, and the months of March and April)
- Length: 1 ½ – 2 hours
- One-time fee of $150.00 per tour plus group Museum admission.
*Groups of 16 to 30 guests will have a $300.00 one-time fee per tour, plus group Museum admission.
- Advanced reservations and payment are required—please confirm your group guided tour at least one week prior to your preferred visit date
- For advance reservations please contact Group Sales toll free at 1-877-813-3329 x 222 or via email at email@example.com
For more details, please visit our Group Visits page.