Step inside The National WWII Museum’s private Center for Collections & Archives and take an intimate two-hour journey into WWII history through rarely seen artifacts that give voice to the American experience in World War II. Through this unique opportunity, guests will get to see Museum artifacts currently not on display or seen by the public. A Museum curator will be your guide on this exclusive experience, which will include detailed descriptions of the processes used to preserve and store the Center’s priceless items, as well as backstage insight into the work that goes into developing the Museum’s exhibits and programs.
This exclusive experience is offered on select mornings. The price of the Into the Vault Tour includes a Museum Campus Pass, allowing tour members to explore every facet of the Museum’s public space at their leisure after their tour. In addition, the package includes a ticket to view the 4D experience Beyond All Boundaries, narrated by Tom Hanks, as well as participate in Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience. Additional Museum experiences are offered at a discount to Into the Vault Tour guests.
- A curator-led tour of the Museum’s Center for Collections & Archives
- Museum Campus Pass
- A ticket to view Beyond All Boundaries
- A ticket to Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
- $225.00 plus tax per person
- $200.00 plus tax per person for Museum Members
Discount Package Pricing:
- Take a ride into WWII history aboard PT-305, the Museum’s fully restored WWII patrol-torpedo boat! Cost: $224.00 plus tax per person. (Rides are Saturdays only and based on availability. PT-305 is located at an off-site facility on Lake Pontchartrain about 20 minutes from the Museum. Transportation is not provided.)
- BB’s Stage Door Canteen dinner show: $59.99 plus tax per person; cabaret show: $25.99 plus tax per person. (Both are based on availability and offerings vary. Please ask for additional information.)
- Follow American citizen soldiers through World War II in the Campaigns of Courage Guided Tour, an exclusive small-group guided tour of the immersive, interactive Campaigns of Courage: European and Pacific Theaters pavilion. Cost: $30.00 plus tax per person.
- The Into the Vault Tour operates select mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel any tour with fewer than four confirmed guests.
- Private tours are available. Call 504-528-1944 x 402 for group rates.
- Guests may book online or over the phone by contacting Specialty Sales at 504-528-1944 x 402.