Begin your immersive journey into World War II on the exclusive Early Access Tour! Join us for a preopening tour accompanied by an expert guide, who will provide an overview of each major pavilion you’ll tour later at your own pace. From the awesome macro-artifacts and warbirds on view in the STEM Innovation Gallery and US Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center, the Early Access Tour will give you a great jump-start on your day at the Museum—as well as insight into how we tell the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world.
This exclusive experience, offered at 8:00 a.m. Thursday through Monday, includes a Museum Campus Pass and a ticket to view the 4D experience Beyond All Boundaries, narrated by Tom Hanks.
- Guided tour of Museum exhibits
- Museum Campus Pass
- A ticket to Beyond All Boundaries
- A ticket to Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
- $125 plus tax per person
- $100 plus tax for Museum Members
Discount Package Pricing:
- Follow American citizen soldiers through World War II in the Campaigns of Courage Guided Tour, an exclusive small-group guided tour of the immersive, interactive Campaigns of Courage: European and Pacific Theaters pavilion. Cost: $30.00 plus tax per person.
- Take a ride into WWII history aboard PT-305, the Museum’s fully restored WWII patrol-torpedo boat! Cost: $224.00 plus tax per person. (Rides are Saturdays only and based on availability. PT-305 is located at an off-site facility on Lake Pontchartrain about 20 minutes from the Museum. Transportation is not provided.)
- BB’s Stage Door Canteen dinner show: $59.99 plus tax per person; cabaret show: $25.99 plus tax per person. (Both are based on availability and offerings vary. Please ask for additional information.)
- Tour dates may vary based on availability.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel any tour with less than four confirmed guests.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before tour time to ensure an on-time departure. Private tours are available. Call 504-528-1944 x 402 for group rates.
- Guests may book online or over the phone by contacting Specialty Sales at 504-528-1944 x 402.