First place: $1000
Second place: $750
Third Place: $500
Winning essays will be posted on The National WWII Museum’s website, along with the names of the honorable mentions.
Rules and Formatting Guidelines
- Contest is open to all high school students in the United States, Unites States Territories, and U. S. military bases.
- Your essay must be 1,000 words or less. Only one essay per student may be submitted.
- All essays should:
- be double spaced
- have 1 inch margins
- include page numbers
- include an essay title
- by typed in 12 point font
- be in Microsoft Word or a compatible format
- Submissions must be submitted via the website by December 28, 2018, 5:00pm CST.
- Museum will accept the first 500 properly formatted entries only. The website will indicate when 500 essays have been submitted.